NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences
NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences is located in the south of Holland, in Breda, a sparkling and inspiring city, and an easy place to live as a foreigner.
The University is a renowned institute that was one of the first to offer English-taught programmes. NHTV was founded in 1966 as an institute offering management programmes in tourism and leisure and in this field, it is still the largest and leading education institution in the world. Nowadays we are offering English taught academic Bachelor and Master programmes in the fields of Games & Media, Hospitality, Leisure, Tourism and Mobility.
The institute recruits foreign professionals and almost 12% of the total student population is from abroad. International business and international cooperation are key elements in NHTV's curriculum, both from a social and cultural perspective and from an economic point of view. The cultural mix is a fertile breeding ground for open-minded, curious and worldly -wise students. Currently, NHTV has approx. 7000 students from over 50 countries.
NHTV prepares you for the management-level positions in an international setting.
International accreditations from for instance, the UN World Tourism Organization underline the quality of education. In the quality of rankings of Studiekeuze 123, an independent review of accredited study programmes in higher education, all NHTV study programmes have scored first place within their categories.
Facilities: Everything you need from computer labs, library to excellent sport facilities.
Annual tuition fees are €1,835 for the academic year 2013/2014.
- Completed secondary school or secondary vocational education.
- Additional skills and/or diplomas are required for InternationalHotel Management, International Media and Entertainment Management and International Game Architecture and Design. Check www.nhtv.nl.
For more information, please contact our international office
Link to university website:
Courses at NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Business : International Logistics and Economics
- Design : International Game Architecture & Design
- Engineering : International Logistics and Transport Management
- Engineering : International Traffic Management
- Facility Management : International Real Estate & Facility Management
- Hospitality : International Hotel Management
- Hospitality : International Leisure Management
- Hospitality : International Leisure Sciences
- Hospitality : International Tourism Management
- Hospitality : Tourism Management
- Media : International Media and Entertainment Management